Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy Day!!

So many people have asked me, Erin I don't know how you do it!? Well this is my answer as to how I do it. LOL enjoy!
What a day! I will list the sequence of events..
630am get up to pick up my friends kids, my turn to babysit
715am back home
815-930am dr appointment for Gabriel to check up on his abscess, its still there, still needs packing, and still has two really firm areas, that possibly needs draining.
1010am arrive 10 mins late for a playgroup for kids that have disabilities, it was the first time going, it was at a private gymnasium, the kids absolutely loved it! They were sweating and asking for water when they were done, and as in kids I mean my 3yr old son, 3yr old nephew and almost 3yr old & 15month old friends kids, Gabby enjoyed watching the kids play, and laughing, he also enjoyed when they blew bubbles with a fan, Gabriel kept trying to hit the bubbles while lying on the ground, so cute.
1200noon lunch at mcdonalds, 1.99$ happy meal day, need I say more..
0100pm driving home from mcdonalds all the kids fell asleep.
0130pm picked up my husband to sit in the truck while I go into target to get a few things
0230pm checking out at target, seen one of my great friends I haven't seen in a few weeks, made plans to go to the park later.
0300pm back at home, kids awake now, I organized some things and went through a ton of clothes to sell at Angie's moms yard sale this weekend.
0500pm at sims park, the kids favorite, got a few more kids in tow, my 11yr old daughter and 9yr old niece, so my 8 seater expedition was full! 5 carseats, and  a umbrella stroller in the back, but the girls really do help out alot, and this park is big, everything built from wood, soooo nice! Rachael came up with Soren a few mins after we got there. The kids had a blast!
0630pm my daughter talks us into getting icecream at the cute icecream shop  across the street, they are right on the canal and have a wonderful back yard with tables and chairs, and a dock.
0700pm packing up to drive home, kids got school tomorrow and haven't even had dinner before there icecream. My friends husband just got his kids once we were done with the icecream. Noticed my friend Racheal left her cup in the stroller, so I stopped by her house to drop it off, she lives a few blocks from the park. My daughter was running the cup to the door, guess Racheal didn't hear her knock, cause her son Soren answered the door, then the dog came running and barking at Elizabeth, she screamed the loudest blood curdling scream! As the dog stood there laughing, im pretty sure her dog was laughing! and waggin her tail! So after all this, Rachael and I shoot the shit for another 30 mins,..
0745pm Home, dinner was ready, fed the kids quick, then baths..
0900pm Finally check my FB page!!
0940pm scarred the bajesus out of Gabriel, him and I were at the computer and apparently I choked on my own saliva, and started to cough like crazy, he started crying and yelling, sounded like his scared cry, poor kid.
0957pm still sitting here at the computer Gabriel sitting on my lap sleeping, hoping to skype for the first time, with my friend Jamie, her little girl is special just like my little boy! I was hoping Gabriel would be awake, but im not going to wake him, but I cant guarantee I wont cough! LOL

1000pm Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment