Friday, March 18, 2011

USF physical therapy

Gabriel's got to be the little example at USF's physical therapy class, two days ago. Im so proud of my lil man, he's such a show off! His PT at all children's asked us if she could use him as an example, Im so into teaching, so of course I volunteered him. She showed the students his braces, him in his gait trainer, a vest that I dont remember the name, and had him on the mat. Gabriel fought as usual when she tried to move him side to side or sit propped. But when she stopped Gabriel was rolling side to side reaching for his favorite ball, it was pretty funny. The instructor gave Gabriel a really neat looking globe that has bright lights inside that spin, he was totally mesmerized and stared with amazement and tried to eat it. It also has a handle and vibrates, I think he likes this on his mouth cause he's teething.
I brought my gang with me, and they got to stay in a classroom next door and watch a movie and write on the white board. Its spring break so they didn't want to stay home, I don't blame them..
Just wanted to share our special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment