Friday, March 25, 2011

Muscle Biopsy part 2

Gabriel had his muscle biopsy 2 days ago. Everything when as good as can be expected. He woke up from anesthesia fast, wanted his "Mama" and the nurse said he was yelling mamma for me. How I love my sweet man! The surgeon cut out a dinosaur shaped bandage for him, said to keep it on for 2 days. I took it off today, the site looked great, has 4 steri strips and the skin looked closed and no sign of infection (fingers and toes crossed). Only needed tylenol for the first 24 hours. He has been eating extremely well too! Yesterday and today he has taken his 2 day time feeds by mouth, and just the tube feed at night.


So the wait is on..Doctor said it would take a week or two to get the results.. Although I don't want anything wrong with my baby, I know there is, and I just want some answers, I really hope the biopsy can lead us in the right direction..

No comments:

Post a Comment